Friday, April 3, 2020

Lavender Fields...

Welcome to another great challenge at the
We are always anything goes.
This time I have a card I made with layering
stamps and pretty hues of purple. This scene features
a lovely home overlooking lavender fields.

Creative Details
Image: Hero Arts
Inks: Prima Color Philosophy
Embellishments: enamel dots

Challenges
A Gem of a Challenge - anything goes
A Perfect Time to Craft - anything goes
Aud Sentiments - anything goes plus sentiment
Classic Design Team - anything goes
DL Art Linky - anything goes
Elliebelles Crafty Wednesday- bugs, blooms or butterflies
Love to Craft - anything goes
Pinspirational - spring inspiration
Mod Squad - spring has sprung
TTCRD - anything goes
Time Out - purple
Your Scrapbook Place - anything goes

Stay Warm Harted,

7 comments:

  1. I can only imagine the smell of those lavender fields. TO DIE FOR!!! Lovely card, great design. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Spring has Sprung Challenge
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful Spring scene you have created and a it has so much texture. Thank you for joining us at Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this on Hero Arts, but I don't see them listed in your list. I would love to know your home inspiration. This would be wonderful to be able to look out your window to see those wonderful fields. I'm imagining that view here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 7 at Gem of a Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those lavender fields are so lovely - a perfect way to feature purple :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you used this gorgeous stamp! I can only imagine how delightful the aroma from the lavender fields!

    I wanted to stop by and tell you how much I appreciate your kind and encouraging comments on my blog. :) Thank you!
    I hope that you and your family are staying safe and healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our PINSPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! So sorry this is late, but with everything going on, I’m just getting around to doing this. Please stay safe and strong during this time.
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete