Saturday, February 1, 2020

Martini Thank You

This is a fun card that I recently made as a
thank you for a cool wine thermos I received during
the holidays. I added different inks to the stamps  to achieve
some depth and interest and then popped up the olives.

Creative Details
Image: My Favorite Stamps
Sentiment: Studio K
Inks: Altenew

Challenges
A Bit More time to Craft - anything goes
A Gem of a Challenge - anything goes
Crafty Chicks - anything goes
Crafts Galore Encore -anything goes
Crafters Castle - anything goes
Digi Choosday - anything goes
Love to Craft - anything goes
Simon Says - anything goes
 TTCRD- anything goes
QKR - anything goes

Stay Warm Harted,

6 comments:

  1. Looks awesome,thanks for joining our challenge, greetings Petra DT digichoosday challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card! Makes me want my fave, espresso martini!
    I love an olive too!
    Thanks for playing in the challenge at QKR Stampede this week!
    Good Luck,
    Crafty Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that?!? I love all of the martini glasses, such a fun card. Thanks for playing along with Krafty Chicks challenge, hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us for Week 3 at Gem of a Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you made your own pattern paper!!!! Super cute card!!! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Tantalaya “craftwithte”
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Love To Craft Challenge Blog's February Anything Goes challenge! We hope you visit us often!
    Hugs,
    Irena, LTCCB DT

    ReplyDelete