Friday, March 10, 2023

Happy Birthday in Frame...

 Welcome to the Creative Fingers Challenge.
This challenge is always anything goes!
Our fabulous sponsor for the challenge is Anne Constantly Carding

Creative Details
Image: Anne Constantly carding
Colors: Copic Markers
Embellishments: gems, mulberry flowers

Challenges
Crafty Catz - anything goes
Love to Craft - anything goes
Digi Choosday - anything goes
If You Give a Crafter a Cookie - yellow
Jan's Digi Stamps - anything goes
My Time to Craft - birthday
Shopping our Stash - flowers
The Corrosive Challenge - anything goes
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes
613 Avenue Create - anything goes

Stay Warm Harted and Greet Each Day with an Open Heart,


5 comments:

  1. Elizabeth: your card is delightful! So cheery and it is terrific how you used yellow, flowers, and birthday sentiment together for this sweet card! Becca/MTTC dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetness!! Such detailed coloring!! Way to go shopping your stash!! Thanks for play along with our "Flowers, Flowers Everywhere" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!!
    —Deb Horst, DT #SOS491

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the floral frame, Elizabeth - perfect for spring days! Thanks for joining us at Love to Craft Challenge
    Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling dancing flowers, Elizabeth! Thanks for the inspiration and for submitting your creation at Jan’s Digi Stamp Challenges . I hope to see more of your designs soon.
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came across Dr Pedro online while I was searching for a loan lender to help me with a loan to finance my business project, Dr Pedro grant me a loan of 90,000 Pounds after all the paper work finishing then I received my loan in my local bank account. I'm so grateful and I wish to share it with you all because I'm a fan of your lovely blog so I wish it's could help anyone out there, Dr Pedro worked with a reputable loan investment companies that grant loan to co-operate and individual. Contact Dr Pedro Now On Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com Or WhatsApp: +1-510-854-9661.

    ReplyDelete