Saturday, April 1, 2023

Thinking of You this Spring...

 This month I am thrilled to be a guest designer for
Your Scrapbook Place - where the challenge is 
anything goes!

The Creative Details
Image: My Besties
Colors: Copic Markers
Embellishments: enamel dots, flowers, glitter
Tools: leaf punch/Die Cut Spellbinders

Challenges
A Gem of a Challenge - anything goes
A Perfect Time to Craft - anything goes
Classic Design Team - anything goes
Crafty Calendar - die cuts
Crafts Galore Encore - anything goes
Digi Choosday - anything goes
Penny's Paper Crafty - anything goes
QKR - anything goes
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
Sweet Stampin - dies
The Paper Shelter - for a child
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes

Stay Warm Harted and Greet Each Day With an Open Heart


8 comments:

  1. A beautiful design, sweet image and fabulous die cuts. The colours are a lovely combination. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back again to thank you for playing along at Sweet Stampin' .
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card, thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours and the awesome design, Elizabeth. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. Good luck, and hope to see you again. Lori-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came across Dr Pedro online while I was searching for a loan lender to help me with a loan to finance my business project, Dr Pedro grant me a loan of 90,000 Pounds after all the paper work finishing then I received my loan in my local bank account. I'm so grateful and I wish to share it with you all because I'm a fan of your lovely blog so I wish it's could help anyone out there, Dr Pedro worked with a reputable loan investment companies that grant loan to co-operate and individual. Contact Dr Pedro Now On Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com Or WhatsApp: +1-510-854-9661.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card - love the details you've added.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very pretty card, lovely images and beautiful flower (love the hearts on the middle). Thank you for joining QKR Stampede challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card design and a beautiful image. The floral embellishments are devine. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” April Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete