Monday, May 1, 2023

Dragonfly Day...

 Welcome to my blog where I am highlighting a
favorite image - a dragonfly.This card really says spring with many 
of the great embellishments I used from Eyelet Outlet

Creative Details
Colors: Copic markers
Embellishments: ribbon
Eyelet Outlet Embellishments: pearls, bling jewel strip,
glitter blue washi tape, dragonfly brads, rose brads 

Challenges
Arty Divas - anything goes
A Gem of a Challenge - anything goes
A Perfect Time to Craft - anything goes
Classic Design Team - anything goes
Crafy Animals - amimals/insects
Get Creative - springtime blue
Cookie Challenge - color blue
Four Seasons - spring
Love to Scrap - anything goes
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes

Stay Warm Harted and Greet Each Day with an Open Heart,


2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so sweet Elizabeth. I love the sweet ribbon touches. Thanks for sharing with us at The Four Seasons Challenge. It's always a joy to have you join us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm back! And, I think I love this card even more than the first time I saw it. I love the colors you've combined and again, that sweet ribbon. Thanks SO MUCH for sharing your wonderful art and creativity with us at Word Art Wednesday. That always means the world to me and I hope you're having a great week. Keep on crafting, my friend.
    Karen
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete