Friday, February 23, 2024

Bunny Time

 Bunny Time at the Creative Fingers Challenge 
this time. But reminder we are always anything goes.
This week I am working on some cute bunnies for spring
from our sponsor Anne Constantly Carding.

Creative Details
Image: Anne Constantly Carding
Tools: Die Cut Egg
Embellishments: ribbon, flowers

Challenges
CD Sunday - something digital or from CD
Crafty Animals - animal
Krafty Ckicks - all occasions
Critter Crazy - animal
Double D - patterned paper
I Spy Something with my Eye - Something beginning in B
Stamps and Fun = Creativity - cute
The Creative Crafter - anything goes
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes

Stay Warm Harted and Greett Each Day With an Open Heart,


7 comments:

  1. A gorgeous Easter card and those bunnies are so cute!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Elizabeth. I love the colours you have chosen.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute creation and I too love the soft colours you've chosen.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just too adorable, love it!
    Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CD Sunday Plus.
    XOX, Aimeslee DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another adorable card Elizabeth. So very sweet!!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us again this month at I spy with my little eye!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute image. I like these little bunnys. Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cute Easter card Elizabeth with the delightful bunnies. Thanks so much for sharing with “I Spy” challenge “Something Beginning With B”.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete