Monday, February 12, 2024

My Shopping Bag...

 I did something different today and made a fun
shopping bag that you could also use for a gift bag.
The cute stamp is from Julia Spiri and the fabulous
embellishments are from Eyelet Outlet

Creative Detail
Image: Julia Spiri
Colors: Copic Markers
Embellishments: Brads and dotted washi tape from Eyelet Outlet

Challenges
Ally's Angels - anything goes
Aloha fridays - anything paper
Crafty Catz - anything goes
A Perfect Time to Craft - anything goes
Colorful Options - pink
Crafting From the Heart - anything goes
Crafty Animals - animal
Critter Crazy - animal
Crafts galore encore - anything goes

Stay Warm Harted and Greet Each Day With an Open Heart,


2 comments:

  1. Your gift bag is gorgeous, I love the image- going to train my dog to do that (some hopes- he'd just chew the bag up!) . The papers and colours are lovely and those gorgeous little shoes and bags finish it perfectly. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Catz
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This gift bag is awesome. So beautiful and so funny! I would like to see my dog carry the bags, but I think he'll never do it.
    Beautiful colors and a stunning color scheme. In addition, you decorated the bag really nicely. These little shoes look beautiful.
    Thank you for sharing with the latest Critter Crazy Challenge.
    Hugs, Uschi

    ReplyDelete