Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Foxy...

 Here is a folded card that I recently learned
to make at a stamp convention. The card opens up at
the circle and the message is inside. I liked it
so much I immediately came home and made another
one in a different design.

Creative Details
Image and Sentiment: Peddlers Den/Makin A Scene Stamps
Colors: Copic Markers
Tools: Circle Punch

Challenges
Crafty Animals - animals
Crafty Calendar - more than one fold
Creative Creases - fun fold
Critter Crazy - animal
Daisy Chain - animals
Digi Choosday - anything goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - anything goes
Make my Monday - fun folds
Unicorn - for the boys and men
Shopping Our Stash - not easy being green
Simon Says Stamp - add a sentiment

Stay Warm Harted and Greet Each Day with an Open Heart,



6 comments:

  1. This is certainly a lovely card and I really like your focal image. I wish you had added a 2nd photo showing how it opens. Your paper choice works beautifully. Thanks for joining us at MMM, Johanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous fox card, and a super fun fold - I bet it looks great open, too. LOVE that foxy paper! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, lovely fold. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving that paper...woodland wonder for sure!! Way to go shopping your stash for our "it's not easy being green" challenge!! So glad you joined the fun and play along with us at Shopping Our Stash. Deb Horst, DT #SOS516

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome paper and scene. Thanks for sharing over at Make my Monday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the background paper, which goes so well with your lovely fox on the front. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck. I hope to see you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete