Friday, September 4, 2026

Blue Hydrnagras,,,

 I have been selected to a new design team and the owner has
just opened her stunning store on Etsy called MGT Printable Treasure.

  If you love Scottish, floral, cottages
or victorian items this is your place to shop for digital kits.
 They have a number of different stationary items
that would make very elegant holiday or hostess gifts as well. Plus, I will
have coupons available on this blob periodically for you to use in the Etsy shop.


My first project is from the gorgeous Hydranga Collection. I ordered the coloring
 books first because I love to use water colors and gouage. I made the flower
bouquet a bit bigger and popped it out so everyone could see the details



Creative Details
Images:Hydrangra Coloring Book 3
Color:water color and gougage
Enbellishments: pearls. glitter, ribbon
Technique - fussy cut

Challenges
A Perfect Time to Craft - anything goes
Beautiful Blossoms - flowers, butterflies and or birds
Crafts Galore Encore - anything goes
Creative Inspirations - anything goes
Love to Scrap - anything goes
Paper Rock Scissors - papers and scissors
Patties Creations - anything goes
The Crafting Challenge - anything goes
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes

Stay Warm Harted and Greet Each Day with an Open Heart


No comments:

Post a Comment