I am having such a great time using the new products from
MGT Printable Treasure that are available on ETSY.
My newest creation is a sewing notions box I made with products from the
Victorian Haberdashery set. I used the 4 x 6 Journal cards and cut
the pieces to fit the box. Then I applied Mod Modge to adhere them.
I sandpapered a little of the paper on the box to give it a
vintage look. I adorned it with ribbons, pearls and flowers.The matching card
was colored for a gift and was colored with Copic Markers.
Coupon for 30% off at MGT Printable Treasure (expires end of December)
https://mgtprintabletreasure.etsy.com/?coupon=MGTELIZABETH
Creative Details
Images: MGT Printable Treasure (Victorian Haberdashery Set)
Embellishments: pearls, flowers, ribbon, liquid pearls
Colors: Copic Markers
Challenges
A Perfect Time to Craft - anything goes
Ally's Angels - anything goes
613 Ave. Create - anything goes
Beautiful Blossoms - flowers
Classic Design - anything goes
DL.Art - anything goes
CD Sunday Plus- digital
Crafty Catz - anything goes
Creative Crafters - anything goes
Love Those Pretty Papers - patterned paper
Love to Scrap - anything goes
Mirtillament - anything goes
Neglected Stuff - small flowers
lil Patch of Crafty Friends - anything goes
We Love to Create - mixed media
Stay Warm Harted and Greet Each Day With an Open Heart,
A beautiful box and matching card,such a lovely gift,thank you for joining in at CD Sunday Plus
ReplyDeleteWow! This is amazing.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your stunning creation with us.
Jo x
CD Sunday Plus DT
A very lovely set. Love the box and the card.
ReplyDeleteThank you for taking part in the Mirtillamente challenge!
Good luck and I hope to see you again.
Alena / Ambassador DT Mirtillamente
wow, an awesome project, thank you for sharing this project with us at The Creative Crafter
ReplyDeleteA very pretty gift and card.
ReplyDeletePamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.
Beautiful. Thank you for sharing this with us.
ReplyDeleteCarol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT
What a great set Elizabeth!
ReplyDeleteThank you for playing along with us at LPOCF! Good luck!
Thanks Elizabeth for sharing your bedroom dresser decorated box and a coordinating card gift set with Ally's Angels!!! You've colored and decorated the box wonderfully! The card is a lovely companion piece! {FarmQuest Home Challenges session closed today, Sept 20th; otherwise I would invite you to link there. If you create another one soon, FQHCB will restart on October 2nd.} -- Becca S
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful project and so pretty. Thank you for sharing with us.
ReplyDeleteJocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT