Monday, April 3, 2023

Easter Egg and Chicks...

 I love making spring cards because of the 
great colors. For this card I used a die cut egg
and then decorated the card with chick brads, washi paper,
pastel brads and gems. All of the fun embellishments came from
Eyelet Outlet

Creative Details
Die cut egg overlay
Die cut bow
Embellishments: baby chick brads, spring pastel brads, 
color wheel washi tape, jewel bling strips (all from Eyelet Outlet

Challenges
Classic Design Team - anything goes
Colorful Options - pastels
Cut it Up - embellishments
Crafty Calendar - die cuts
Crafty Catz - Easter
DL.ART - anything goes
Four Seasons - Spring colors
Incy Wincy - Easter
Use Your Stuff - Waster
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
Sweet Stamping - Dies or punches
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes

Stay Warm Harted and Greet Each Day with an Open Heart,


7 comments:

  1. A card that's made me smile! Such GOrgeous spring colours and design.
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at Crafty Catz.
    GDT Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful spring card, I love everything about it, the gorgeous egg, the pretty papers and the finishing touch of the bow!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons and Colorful Options!
    Diane FS Co-Owner and CO DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so pretty and I love that you're using some "old school" embellishments! I just can't get rid of my brad collection - I love them!!! Thank you for joining our Cut it Up Add Embellishments challenge.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn (CIU owner)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely combination of colours. Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came across Dr Pedro online while I was searching for a loan lender to help me with a loan to finance my business project, Dr Pedro grant me a loan of 90,000 Pounds after all the paper work finishing then I received my loan in my local bank account. I'm so grateful and I wish to share it with you all because I'm a fan of your lovely blog so I wish it's could help anyone out there, Dr Pedro worked with a reputable loan investment companies that grant loan to co-operate and individual. Contact Dr Pedro Now On Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com Or WhatsApp: +1-510-854-9661.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card! I love the Easter egg and your colours are just lovely. Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin' - Sarah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors too. Thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff

    ReplyDelete