Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Flamingos Mingle...

 Loved creting this scene using stamps from
Peddler's Den/Makin' A Scene Stamps.
I used a Gelli Plate and was able to get this interesting
background for the card.


Creative Details
Colors: acrylics on Gelli Plate
Images: Peddlers Den/Makin a Scene Stamps
Embellishments: enamel dots

Challenges
Arty Divas - anything goes
Classic Design Team - anything Goes
Country View - things with wings
Crafty Animals - anything goes animal
Creations in Pink - pink
Critter Crazy - animals
Di's digis- wings or tails
Make my Monday -- P is for..
Mix it Up - anything goes/distress
Pearly Sparkles - creatures
Simon Says Stamp Monday - texture
Triple B - bird, butterflies or blooms
Unicorn - add animal
We Love to Create - mixed media
We Love Stamping - birds and animals

Stay Warm Harted and Greet Each Day with an Open Heart,


8 comments:

  1. Oh what a fabulous scene you have created Elizabeth - your gelli plate background is amazing - the perfect backdrop for the Flamingos and marshes
    Thanks you for joining us at the We Love Stamping Challenge this month, you have used the theme beautifully
    Blessings
    Maxine WLS DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect card for our Birds and Animals optional theme at We Love Stamping and beautifully crafted, many thanks for sharing and joining us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you created a wonderful scene using your stamp set - the colors you used are great. Thank you for joining us at MMM challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. 💗🦩💗Your card is beautiful I saw it at the SSS Monday Challenge and came by for a closer look. I host a new challenge, Park Hopping My Happy Place Challenge. It is anything goes inspired by a theme park. Your flamingos remind me of Animal Kingdom’s Kilimanjaro Safari Ride, Disneyworld, FL-USA. I invite you to join the fun! Have a creative & peaceful weekend. Join at https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/. Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came across Dr Pedro online while I was searching for a loan lender to help me with a loan to finance my business project, Dr Pedro grant me a loan of 90,000 Pounds after all the paper work finishing then I received my loan in my local bank account. I'm so grateful and I wish to share it with you all because I'm a fan of your lovely blog so I wish it's could help anyone out there, Dr Pedro worked with a reputable loan investment companies that grant loan to co-operate and individual. Contact Dr Pedro Now On Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com Or WhatsApp: +1-510-854-9661.

    ReplyDelete

  6. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Make My Monday. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have created a gorgeous scene Elizabeth! Love the colors. Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Critter Crazy Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    https://2craftycrittercrazies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful scene you've created! Fabulous card! Thanks for joining in with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge, Sarah - DT

    ReplyDelete